Tuesday, February 22, 2011

oops

Dear Blog-
I swear I didn't forget about you, nor was I ignoring you. I got busy having a social life for 2 whole days! (crazy huh?)... then I started to die a little. Remember that cold The Wonderful Husband had? Tali and I have it now. Pretty sure it's not just a cold. Pretty sure its a dose of death.

"I'm Pretending to be Mommy"
I thought pushing a baby out of my vagina without the aid of an epidural was suppose to make me tough. Thats a complete lie. I would SERIOUSLY take a full day of contractions and all that go with it, over the 3 days of the cold I have had so far. Seriously my eyeballs even hurt. Like burning fire can't focus on anything. I spent my Sunday night curled in a ball in bed begging to be struck by lightening.

Tali is even being tougher than I am. When she coughs her wee little tongue pokes out, when she sneezes, she propels her suckie across the room, then she demands to nurse like a maniac. It's pretty heart breaking in an adorable sort of way. But then she gets up and started to giggle and play and act like all is well. I in turn stay curled in a ball on the couch begging for that lightening bolt to make its appearance.

Tonight Tali has been coated in StinkyBabyGoop from her head chest to toes. Seriously she REEKS. This StinkyBabyGoop better work magic. Or else I am going to write a strongly worded letter with expectations of some company head coming to my house and washing the laundry that is scented by this StinkyBabyGoop. True Story.

Anyways, I'm going to go continue to beg for a lightening bolt to have mercy on me
Love, Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Experiences? Opinions? I would LOVE to hear from you!