Adventures of a first time Mom getting acquainted with all the joys of Parenthood....
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Epic Fail
Remember the whole dreaded sleep training experiment that we're working on. So far we're starting to see descent results. But tonight, I had the biggest Mommy fail ever. Every 10 mins the Wonderful husband and I take turns sprinting up the stairs to Tali's room. We give her back her suckie, tuck her back in, then run back downstairs to re-set the timer. I had the second sprint. Tali was still crying, but not melting down, at least until I so kindly stuffed my finger up her wee little nostril. I'm not sure how I pulled that one off. The lights were off, so it was dark and I was trying to pop her suckie into her mouth. Needless to say I failed. She was pissed off to say the least and continued to melt down for another 20 mins. I rule.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
What are your thoughts? Experiences? Opinions? I would LOVE to hear from you!