![]() |
| Just because she's cute |
Earlier this week I discovered a recipe from the one of the Rachael Ray books I bought. I made the "Inside-out Pizza-dilla Margerita" basically a quesadilla made with fire roasted tomatoes and cheese. It was actually really good!!! If we make it again, we'll add in some chicken to make it a bit more filling though. I don't think I can post the recipe (copyright?) but if you want it let me know and I'll email it to you :p. FYI- The book didn't lie, took less than 30 mins to make!
I was REALLY brave with the second and made home made Chinese Food. The Wonderful Husband and I LOVE sesame chicken. LOVE LOVE LOVE it... But whenever we order it we always get gut rot for days after. I found this recipe online and it was WONDERFUL. My sauce didn't thicken up enough though, and it was really soupy. Don't lower the amount of cornstarch like suggested. I also didn't deep fry my chicken, instead I just marinated in the liquid ingredients and cooked it up in that with out breading it. Next time I think I will bread it and cook it in a little vegetable oil. The leftovers the day after were FREAKING INCREDIBLE, so much so that I think I may make the sauce a day ahead next time if I can get myself organized enough.

No comments:
Post a Comment
What are your thoughts? Experiences? Opinions? I would LOVE to hear from you!