| "What?! I'm not suppose to go under here?" |
"How are you going to baby proof"
"You know that you're going to need to take care of that right"
"Oh just wait 'til she starts moving"
"I bet you're going to regret that TV stand"
I got the message, don't worry. When I was asked about my technique for baby proofing. I honestly gave my answer, and then got laughed at... apparently you're not suppose to use pillows to baby proof. I DO have the baby gates on the stairs and all the wires and such nicely tucked away. But Tali is SNEAKY! And smart and DETERMINED! SOOO I filled in all the gaps where I don't want her with pillows (since she doesn't seem to understand the meaning of No yet)...
![]() |
| Baby Proofed |
| Updated pillow system |
It started out of desperation. First we pushed the coffee table up against the TV stand so that she couldn't reach the stereo equipment. That worked for all of 2 days. The she started to crawl UNDER the coffee table and play with the equipment. So I blocked the table with pillows. It worked perfectly. Then it kinda just continued on from there. Since the original pillows under the table, I've picked up some baskets for her toys so it looks a bit more presentable. However, Tali has started to out smart us and move the pillows... Not sure what we're going to use next....
| Fool Proofed... kinda... |

No comments:
Post a Comment
What are your thoughts? Experiences? Opinions? I would LOVE to hear from you!