Almost a month ago, Tali and I got to
play in the park in the front of our house. Since then the weather has not been nice enough for us to go back to play. The days that it has been nice enough, we've been too busy to take advantage of it! It's been quite frustrating.
 |
| "HIGHER! HIGHER!!!" |
Last Saturday, The Wonderful Husband had to go into work, than Tali's God Parents were going to come down for a visit. My plan was to take Tali to the park after her morning nap, then we'd be able to spend the day with friends. However, things didn't go as planned at all. Tali slept until almost 12:30 right through our park time. Then we got a message from Tali's God Parents saying that there was too much going on and they wouldn't be able to make it down. If you know me at all, you would know that I really enjoy structure and some times struggle with the whole last minute plan changes. (I have gotten much better since Tali has entered the picture).
The Wonderful Husband got home just as Tali woke up. After talking about our big plan changes, we decided that we'd go for a walk to the park close to our house with swings, then over to the Toy store to take a look at Birthday gift ideas for Tali. I'm not sure what I expected at the park... but what ever I expected this was so much more! Tali LOVES, LOVES the swings. She'd only giggle if we'd push her as high as we could with out her falling out. I don't think that I've ever seen her having as much fun before as she did. Every piece of play equipment would make Tali squeal with delight, but nothing compared to the swings.
 |
| Looking out over the Park |
Next store to the toy store was an Aquarium Super center, filled with crazy exotic fish and reptiles. We decided to pop in there after picking out Tali's gift. Her face lit up watching the fish. She'd put her hand against the tanks, and follow the fish as they swam past her. She squealed with delight looking at the turtles running around. Who knew that going to fish store would be such an amazing experience. I want this to be something that we do more on a regular bases, especially since it was FREE (though I'm sure the cashiers would get slightly annoyed with us constantly touring and not purchasing).
Do you have any FREE things you love doing with your little ones?
No comments:
Post a Comment
What are your thoughts? Experiences? Opinions? I would LOVE to hear from you!