| Crashed while Mommy was in the shower |
Her napping has become much better as well. 10am rolls around and she's rubbing her eyes like clock work and will sleep for a solid 90mins. Afternoon nap time still requires some convincing. Sometimes she flat out refuses to sleep, and instead spends an hour playing in her bed, laughing and chattering to herself.
I'm not sure what's been the big kick for her sleeping through the night. We've been slowly starting to wean her, and right around that time is when shes started to sleep through the night. She's also MUCH more active now, she rarely crawls now, and instead runs (more like a steady wobbly waddle) towards everything at full tilt.
I feel like a functioning human now. The idea of walking over to the park with Tali doesn't make me want to run for cover and hide under my bed. When The Wonderful Husband comes home from work I can greet him with more than just grunts and incoherent babble about nothing. Here's to hoping that this trend doesn't stop anytime soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment
What are your thoughts? Experiences? Opinions? I would LOVE to hear from you!