On Saturday my Letter to Natalia was published on The Feminist Breeder- you can read it here if you're interested. I didn't actually expect my letter to my picked at all, so it's been a pretty jaw dropping experience!
![]() |
| Tali Charging out of the Curtains |
Tali has discovered our living room curtains.They've become her best friend- she's constantly wrapped up in them and running through them any chance she gets. It's a sure fit to make her laugh.. which is amazing. She's been a grump all last night and today. I don't know if she's teething again, or if it's just her adjusting to me being back to work. What ever it is, I hope that it doesn't last long! She's been doing AMAZING with her sleeping.. I've been to afraid to post anything about it for fear of jinxing it. Last night that trend did not continue.. she was up like 3 times. Not cool. I'll save the details on that for another day!
I have a bunch of shifts this week.. so I probably won't be updating as much as I would like. (I'll try... but exhaustion may win!)

No comments:
Post a Comment
What are your thoughts? Experiences? Opinions? I would LOVE to hear from you!