Adventures of a first time Mom getting acquainted with all the joys of Parenthood....
Monday, February 14, 2011
Waving the Day Away
It's been a wonderful weekend. Tali has been learning so many new things. It's amazing to watch. First she's started to try to share her Suckie with her teddy bears. Adorable. But then on Saturday night The Wonderful Husband and I taught Talia how to wave. Have you ever seen a little wee baby waving; if not here's a short clip of her... Tell me does this not melt your heart? She waves on her way up to bed now, and when we're eating dinner, and if she thinks we should be paying attention to her.
I could watch this video all day! I probably should since I'm having one of those days where I'm seething in passive aggressive rage (for reasons that I won't go into) and this pure adorableness seems to ease some of that. It seems as though we'll be in for a long week- The Wonderful Husband is home sick with a nasty cold. He looks like he's been hit by a truck... err I mean he's super sexy as always. Who said Chicken Noodle soup and snotty noses wasn't the essence of Valentines Day? Hopefully Tali and I won't get his germs...
I'mma gonna make me a big ol'cup'o'joe spiked with hot chocolate.. That should force a smile on my face... If caffeine and chocolate can't do it, we're all doomed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
What are your thoughts? Experiences? Opinions? I would LOVE to hear from you!
No comments:
Post a Comment
What are your thoughts? Experiences? Opinions? I would LOVE to hear from you!