Thursday, February 10, 2011

Let The Shaming Begin

Send Help! Moms losing it!
Well... It's official. You can now shame me. I am Kitchen Challenged. I have failed miserably this week (and last? I've lost track). I have been so caught up in my job search that I am exhausted by the time I should be thinking of making a dinner. Then add to that how BUSY Talia has become and getting the house ready for the Super Bowl I'm lucky if I remember to eat during the day at all. I've barely even  I haven't even managed to do my Yoga. Way to set goals and ignore them! However I have fulfilled my goal of putting out at least one resume a day, and still haven't heard anything back from the dream jobs I've applied for. (I can go back to my old job... but I'd rather work somewhere and use my education and have the option for growth). I've managed to make a horribly failed stir fry, pizza and some homemade hamburger helper. Nothing to post about really.

Seriously- how do people balance this whole Cooking-Mommy-Working gig? I feel like I've bitten off way more than I can chew.  I'm having near anxiety attacks thinking about going back to work- I can barely get anything done around the house as it is, and I'm pretty much here 24/7...  I feel like hiding in my closet and crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Experiences? Opinions? I would LOVE to hear from you!