This weekend our roommate moved out. This means that I no longer have to have a filing cabinet beside the head of my bed, computer things shoved into EVERY closet space we have.. or a spare room so full of shelves and office furniture theres hardly enough room to breath.
I thought that Talia, being that she likes structure too, would also respond poorly to all the change. I thought that she would be confused and want to stay close to Mommy and Daddy. I couldn't have been more wrong. This kid THRIVES on change. She's exploring everything she can, giggling and laughing when she finds something different and wants nothing to do with Mommy or Daddy until she has seen every inch of the newly rearranged sections.
Watching how easy going Talia is really inspires me to perhaps not be so rigid. To be a little more open to change and not worry about all the possible negative outcomes... And I thought that I was the one who was suppose to be teaching her...
No comments:
Post a Comment
What are your thoughts? Experiences? Opinions? I would LOVE to hear from you!