Sunday, January 16, 2011

Morning Make-Overs

After this morning there is only one conclusion to be made. My kid is a psycho.
"Here, let me check your nose!"
Everything started to play out as  normal- up at 4, rocked until 5 back into our own beds, come into my bed for cuddles around 6, where she nursed and slept. Wonderful. Around 7:30 she woke up again.. laying all cute and baby style playing with her feet. No problem there... The Wonderful Husband and I can still doze on and off through that. Then She stands up between us and holds the head board to bounce. Ok.. not ideal, but still permissible for dozing a bit longer. Then PLOP! Right on my head. She sat on me and thought it was the funniest thing ever, so she started to bounce on my face. I move her and gently put her back between The Wonderful Husband (who as still dozing) and I. She then starts to groom her Daddy's face- theres no need for two eyeballs, so she does all she can to dislodge the right eyeball from its socket, while at the same time ripping chunks of hair from his head. Yeah.. its a bit harder to doze through this, so I watch. Then she comes to over to me.. and so kindly styles my hair in the same fashion as her Daddy's makes my cheeks red by dragging her nails across them, and checks my nose by biting down as hard as she can on the tip. She continued this process, running between Mommy and Daddy until about 8:30 when we finally gave up on sleeping in (only because her giggling while she tortured us was keeping us up). She's a real charmer!

Whats your morning wake up call like?

3 comments:

  1. This was priceless this morning, also quite annoying ;) :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wes is a talker, when he is ready to get up he will chatter or "sing". Its a nice way to be woken up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous... Tali screams.. if she's singing and chattering it's bad news.. normally means there's a VERY poopy bum.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts? Experiences? Opinions? I would LOVE to hear from you!