![]() |
| Cuddles and Snores with Mommy |
The Wonderful Husband and I decided that it was finally time to take her to the Doctors to get checked out. I was pretty sure that it was just a virus, but I didn't want to risk anything- especially since it had been so long of coughing and sneezing and boogery nose. Luckily, the Doctors office were able to fit us in this morning. After being checked out, the Doctor confirmed my suspicions that it was just a virus, but he was concerned with how much and how hard she has been coughing at night. He prescribed her a puffer and an AeroChamber. It looks like she has a mini baby oxygen mask. She'll only need to take the puffer before bed, and hopefully for only a week or so. But still heart breaking.
![]() |
| Laying down (still awake) during Play Time |
I do feel better though- I apologized for coming in for a virus, that I knew better... but the New Mom Panic was taking control. But the Doctor look at our record and said it looked like we have had really good judgement (this was her first non-scheduled appointment), and that he was impressed- his Son (also first child) is the same age with the same cold, and the Doctor only managed to make it a week and half before he gave in and took the little guy in. He said he had prescribed his Son the same thing, so that also made me feel a bit better too. Hopefully the little lady is feeling better soon and won't need to take the inhaler for long!
Does anyone else find it difficult to judge when it's time to take the Little Ones into the Doctor?
**** UPDATE For those of you who do not know what an AeroChamber is- here's a link.****
**** UPDATE For those of you who do not know what an AeroChamber is- here's a link.****


No comments:
Post a Comment
What are your thoughts? Experiences? Opinions? I would LOVE to hear from you!