 |
| Slide Time! |
This morning was a rough start. I was ready for Tali to have her nap after her being awake for less than an hour. But then she crawled over to me for a cuddle, and fell asleep in my arms a full half hour before her nap time. She slept for over 2 hours and woke up happy and energetic and ready to go.
She had more energy than I've seen her have in a while. And theres a little park literally in our front yard that I've been itching to go play at with Tali. Today seemed like the perfect day to try it out- it's the perfect spring day! So I bundled her up grabbed the camera and walked across the drive way to the park.
 |
| Exploring the Pebbles |
I'm not sure who had more fun, Talia or I. She LOVED going down the slide. She even figured out that if she bounced a little and kicked her legs she could nudge herself down the slide. Very Adorable. But even more adorable was her exploring the pebble base of the play ground. She took the largest handful of stones she could fit in her little hands and tried to crawl around with them, all the while picking up more as she went. The only time she got upset was when I intercepted and stole the pebble she was trying to eat.
 |
| View out of my Kitchen window |
I think the only thing that's missing was a swing! But thankfully there's another little park thats a small walk away that has a few (Though not nearly as convenient as a park in the front yard)! I think that might be an adventure for the near future!
What have you enjoyed most with the spring thaw!
No comments:
Post a Comment
What are your thoughts? Experiences? Opinions? I would LOVE to hear from you!