| Miss Giggle Pants |
Would it be the most socially acceptable way to react? Of course not... but is it appealing? YES.
I think I might give it a trial run with The Wonderful Husband tonight. I have a feeling he won't find nearly as charming coming from me as it is Talia. But if we all gave it a shot, I'm sure things would be a lot more straight forward! (Or maybe Chaotic?)
Side note: It's been exactly 10 months. 10 months! How on earth is Natalia 10 months old today! Last week she took her first steps, and she's increasingly getting closer and closer to talking. How has these months gone by so quickly! I swear any other stretch of the same time seems to DRAG by in comparison.
I love how we also had this conversation. I did not follow through on the randomly kicking and screaming though! It was hard not to with some people though! LOL
ReplyDeleteI'm disappointed. I would have loved to see those pictures. :P I didn't follow through either.. the social constraints are just too much for me to break free of haha.
ReplyDelete