Friday, January 28, 2011

Living The Dream...


This is a video that show's Natalia's true personality. This was taken as I tried to convince her to have her last meal of the night. She is perhaps one of the funniest people I have ever met. I didn't think it was possible for a baby to have such a strong personality.

She laughs when she farts
She blows raspberries when she's tired
She looks at us like we're morons when we try to make her laugh

Its things like this that I wish will never change.


On the plus side, we've discovered that if we make sure she's super happy before bed, then she goes down MUCH faster. The last week she's been quiet almost as soon as you lay her down, and asleep within 15 mins.  AND she's even napping twice during the day for almost an hour at a time! Looks like things are working out here! (Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Experiences? Opinions? I would LOVE to hear from you!